We're looking for a part time Project Coordinator to join our team to assist our Creative and Post Production team members. You'll be responsible for making sure projects stay on schedule by monitoring project plans, work schedules, participating in project meetings and ensuring deadlines are met in a timely manner.
To be successful you'll need to be able to work on tight deadlines, have exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills, be able to work independently and on a team, be comfortable with project management software and G Suite applications.
Your Responsibilities Would Include
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
- Organizing, attending and participating in project meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Determining project changes.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Developing project strategies.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
- Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute follow up materials to all project team members.
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.